What's Happening at Riverways Manor?
From motivational activities and crafts to relaxation and massage, we have it all! Bingo, State Fair's, Church, Mock Court Cases, Social Time with Gloria Adams Ombudsman, Singing and Bible Study we have something for everyone.
- Our Resident's favorite weekly event B-I-N-G-O!!!! takes place several times a week check out our monthly calendar for dates and times.
- Tuesday come join us for Wilderness Singing a wonderful blend of gospel and folk music.
- Sunday's we welcome you to join us for worship during Church Services.
- The Nail Salon is open to all residents once a week, FREE, by appointment.
- Every Thursday our residents line up for Beauty Shop day with John, this is quite the event. A shampoo/set/cut is $10. Other services such as perm or color are available at additional costs.
- Several days each week our regular volunteer Denise spends time one on one with our residents, reading, reminiscing, and enjoying the outdoors and nature.
- the following events are monthly:
- A Birthday Party to celebrate you!
- Welcome to the Theater with volunteer Cheryl
- Twice a month, Cheryl loves reading during Story Hour
- Twice a month our Ombudsman Gloria Adams enjoys spending time with each resident. She usually brings delicious cake and ice cream.
- Additionally; Monthly we have several community volunteers who come in for special crafts, movies, book readings and other events, thanks to them all!
Visitors are encouraged and welcomed, we do ask that you call ahead to schedule a visit at this time.
Love is Ageless, come visit us today.