What's Happening at Riverways Manor?
From motivational activities and crafts to relaxation and massage, we have it all! Bingo, State Fair's, Church, Mock Court Cases, Social Time with Gloria Adams Ombudsman, Singing and Bible Study we have something for everyone.
- Our Resident's favorite weekly event B-I-N-G-O!!!! takes place several times a week check out our monthly calendar for dates and times.
- Tuesday come join us for Wilderness Singing a wonderful blend of gospel and folk music.
- Wednesday & Sunday we welcome you to join us for worship during Church Services.
- Each Wednesday our residents enjoy getting their nails done with Carol.
- Every Thursday our residents line up for Beauty Shop day with John, this is quite the event.
- Several days each week our regular volunteer Denise spends time one on one with our residents, reading, reminiscing, and enjoying the outdoors and nature.
- Once a month we have a Birthday Party to celebrate our birthday's.
- Once a month our volunteer Cheryl comes in for a Movie. Sometimes we turn the dining room into our very own Theatre, using movie tickets and rolling out the red carpet.
- Twice a month our volunteer Cheryl enjoys reading to our residents during Story Hour.
- Twice a month our Ombudsman Gloria Adams enjoys spending time with each resident. They enjoy long chats over cake and ice cream.
Visitors are always welcome.
Love is Ageless, come visit us today.